Terms & Conditions
- No licenses are required
- Powered by very efficient fuel engines
- All boats include Canopy, First Aid Kit, Life Jackets, Fenders, Swim Ladder and anchor
- Fuel is not included for half days and full days on the above mentioned prices
- Fuel is to be paid when returning the boat.
- Any boat tours booked are for a maximum duration of 3.5hrs for half day. If a full day is selected the duration is of 7hrs.
- For the morning half day, boat can be picked up from 9:00am and needs to be returned by 1:00pm (for a maximum of 3.5hrs).
- For the afternoon half day, boat can be picked up from 2:00pm onwards, and needs to be returned by 6:00pm (for a maximum of 3.5hrs).
- For full day trips, boat can be picked up from 9:00am and needs to be returned by 6:00pm (for a maximum of 7hrs).
- Drivers must be over 18 years and identification document must be presented at our office.
- A form of rules and regulations have to be read, filled and signed by the client at our office.
- Driver cannot drive under the influence of alcohol / drugs
- If the client fails to return the boat in time for the half day, the price of the full day is to be paid.
- A €30.00 charge per hour will be charged if client exceeds the boat rented time for the full days.
- Boat security deposit of €200 up to 6 persons and €300 up to 8 persons
- Damages to the boat or equipment are to be paid by the client.